Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our services.
Use of Content on this Site
You may view, download, and print contents from the site subject to the following conditions:
- The content may be used solely for information purposes; and the content may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of OhioWebWeaver.com without the express written consent of OhioWebWeaver.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing OhioWebWeaver's name without the express written consent of OhioWebWeaver.
- You may not use any OhioWebWeaver.com logo or other proprietary graphics as part of the link without express written permission.
This acceptable use policy constitutes a legal agreement between you and OhioWebWeaver.com. You agree to refrain from the following examples of prohibited conduct:
- If you are accepting on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant to OhioWebWeaver that you have full authority to bind such company.
- If you do not agree to abide by this policy please do not use our services.
Fees, Payments And Billing Policies
- As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay us the applicable service fees.
- Fees and Payments. All fees are payable in U.S. Dollars. All payments are due within 30 days from receipt of invoice. Work will not commence until receipt of 50% of the quoted development costs. Sites will not be published until receipt of the remaining balance due.
- A cancellation refers to the removal of user materials from our system and cessation of all contracted work.
- You are required to pay any outstanding charges owed.
- Domain Name Registrations CANNOT be canceled. As the purchaser of the Domain Name, you are the Domain Name's owner until the term of the Domain Name's registration has expired.
- Cancellation of Website hosting services are the responsibility of the client.
- OhioWebWeaver reserves the right to cancel any account at any time without notice, for any reason OhioWebWeaver deems appropriate.
Domain Name Registration
ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy can be viewed here: http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm